Customer reward program
Before reading the full terms and conditions according to our customer reward program, we give you a brief summary of this program.
- This program is free for everyone above the age of 18 years.
- By participating in this program, you trust us with your personal information.
- You agree to receive promotions and or advertisements.
- Every amount spent on eligible items is registered in order to achieve rewards.
- A reward for 10% discount on your next purchase is achieved if your account balance reaches SRD 1500,-.
- Rewards are redeemable after 3 days and expire after 90 days.
- The discount is being subtracted from the regular price of an item.
- Only one reward can be redeemed at once.
- In order to register your purchase, your customer ID must be shown to the cashier before finalizing your purchase.
- In order to redeem your award, your customer ID must be shown to the cashier before finalizing your purchase.
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms carefully for important information about your rights and obligations in the Chesed Apparel Customer Reward Program (“Program”). By participating in the program, you agree to these terms. In these terms, “you” and “your” mean the account holder. “We,” “our,” and “us” mean Chesed Apparel, its successors or assignees.
Rewards earned under the Program expire 90 days from the date they are earned. Rewards are issued for award purposes only and the redeem period starts after 3 days from the date they are earned.
The Program is provided by Chesed Apparel and is solely responsible for Program operation and may withdraw the Program or change the terms of the Program at any time. The purpose of the Program is to reward customers that enjoy shopping at Chesed Apparel. For the most up-to-date Terms, please visit https://chesedapparel.com/customer-reward-program/
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, ELIMINATE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY, REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. SEE BELOW FOR SPECIFIC PROVISIONS.
- General Information; Definitions. The Program allows you to earn rewards on the amount you spend as described in Section 3 below, using your customer account. For every SRD 1500,- spent over a period of time at Chesed Apparel, you will automatically receive a 10% discount reward that can be used at any Chesed Apparel store (NOT redeemable online).
While the program may be related to your Chesed Apparel account on our website which governs their own program terms, these program terms are separate and independent from your account on our website. In the event of any conflict between these program terms and your agreement of use of our website, these terms will control in any matter relating to the program.
From time to time we may change the program and these program terms in accordance with applicable law, including any applicable notice requirements. Any and all offers related to the program are subject to change. Offers are void where prohibited by law. Chesed Apparel reserves the right to terminate the program or change the terms in whole or in part, at any time, as specified in Section 5 below.
- Eligibility; Withdrawal of Program. Participating in the program is free. You can sing up or register for free at any one of our stores. You may cancel your participation in the program in accordance with Section 6. Unless you cancel your participation, you will remain enrolled in the program as long as your account remains open and in good standing and we continue to offer the program. “Good standing” means (1) your Account is open for use, (2) your customer ID is not flagged as lost, stolen, or fraudulent according to our records, and (3) you are not subject to a credit counseling arrangement relating to your Account. We may withdraw the program or deny or revoke your participation in the program at any time for any reason.
- Earning rewards. The amount spent on purchases of eligible items on your account are registered so long as your account is in good standing. Purchase of gift cards, returns, credit adjustments, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, charges that violate the terms of your account agreement, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, or goods we sell for one of our third party partners are not eligible.
We have the right to remove one or more amounts from your account that were not or do not remain eligible. The amount registered for purchases that are returned, or otherwise adjusted will be deducted from your total. Purchases that are being exchanged will not have any amount adjusted. Rewards earned have no cash value and may not be used as payment.
There is no maximum number of rewards that may be earned. Only one reward can be redeemed per purchase.
(a) Rewards for Eligible Purchases. You will earn rewards for eligible purchases so long as your account is in good standing. The amount of every eligible purchase on your account is being registered. Whenever you reach SRD 1500,- (or an equivalent of SRD 1500,-), you are given a reward for 10% discount on your next purchase.
(b) Rewards posted; Expiration; Forfeiture. An amount is considered posted when they are registered to your account, which generally will be on the same day that the purchase is posted to your Account. There is no maximum number of rewards that may be earned. At any time, we may verify and adjust your balance based on our records and based on certain purchases not constituting, or no longer constituting eligible purchases. Your balance will be updated daily, and you can contact us at any given time within our business hours for information about your balance.
Rewards given expire 90 days after the date that the reward is given. Once a reward is expired, they may no longer be used. You will not be entitled to and will not receive any compensation from us for the rewards that expire or are forfeited. Rewards you earn may not be combined with rewards earned by anyone else. Rewards earned have no cash value, and cannot be purchased, sold or redeemed for cash.
- Communications, Program Activity and Customer Service. We may contact you about the Program and for advertisement purposes by mail, phone, e-mail or other methods permitted under applicable law. As needed, you agree to promptly update your contact information at one of our stores or by calling (597) 8987114. We are not responsible for incorrect or changed address or other contact information.
- Changes to the Program or these Terms. Subject to any notice requirements and other limitations imposed by applicable law, we may, at any time: (a) change, limit, or terminate any aspect of the program or these terms, including the types of rewards available, the items available as rewards, and the cost of rewards; (b) terminate the program in its entirety; (c) amend these terms in whole or in part, including adding provisions covering subjects not previously addressed; (d) discontinue or replace any rewards with similar rewards or rewards of lesser, equal or greater value; (e) add or increase fees charged in connection with the program; or (f) terminate your participation in the program for any reason. Changes may apply retroactively and may affect outstanding transactions and balance, and may include, without limitation, the earnings rate for rewards, the threshold to obtain specified rewards, the type of transactions qualifying for rewards, the type or value of rewards, the expiration date of balances, and the maximum number of rewards that may be earned. Any of the foregoing actions may be taken even if such actions affect the value of balance and rewards already earned.
- Cancelling Program Participation. You may cancel your participation in the program at any time by calling us at (597) 8987114 , email us at: email@example.com or by visiting one of our stores. If you cancel your participation in the program, your purchases will no longer be registered and you will forfeit your unused and unexpired rewards.
- Governing Law; Assignment. The program and these terms are governed by federal law; without any reference to its choice of law provisions. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms to any other person or entity. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
“Claim,” as used in these Terms means any claim, dispute or controversy that in any way arises from or relates to these Terms.
- Arbitration Agreement. You agree that all disputes between you and Chesed Apparel (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) with regard to your relationship with Chesed Apparel (including without limitation disputes related to these terms, rights of privacy and/or publicity, and/or the validity, scope, or enforceability of this arbitration provision), will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration under the Suriname law for arbitration of consumer-related disputes and you and Chesed Apparel hereby expressly waive trial by jury. As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules, and as long as such matter is only pending in that court. But if that claim is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court, we then have the right to demand arbitration. You may bring claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor Chesed Apparel will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by these terms. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if Chesed Apparel is a party to the proceeding.
YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. If you do so, neither you nor Chesed Apparel can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Chesed Apparel in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out:
- Chesed Apparel
- Domineestraat #1
- Paramaribo, Suriname
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your Chesed apparel account (if any), and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Chesed Apparel.
TIME LIMITATION ON CLAIMS. You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Chesed Apparel must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction or any government agency determines that any provision of these terms is void or unenforceable, that provision will continue to be enforceable to the extent permitted by that court or agency, and the remainder of that provision will no longer be considered as part of these terms. However, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement; No Waiver. These program terms contain the entire understanding between you and us regarding the program. These program terms replace and supersede any previous terms and conditions governing the program we may have provided to you. The program is not available where and to the extent prohibited by law. We can delay enforcing our rights under these program terms without losing them. In addition, our failure to exercise our rights on any one occasion, or even on more than one occasion, does not constitute a waiver of our rights for any future occasion. All waivers must be in writing executed by someone with authority to bind us.